Manage your account
Crusoe Cloud is currently in alpha. If you do not currently have access, please request access to continue.
Creating an account
In order to use Crusoe Cloud, you must create an account and associate it with an organization.
If you are interested in using Crusoe Cloud, you can request access.
In order to request access you will be required to provide:
- Your name and email
- The name of the organization you're associated with
- A brief summary of your use case(s)
The Crusoe Cloud team will review your request and reach out with any questions.
Create your account
Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email welcoming you to Crusoe Cloud. You can click the link in the email get started or do the following:
- Visit the account signup page
- Enter the required information (name, email, password)
- Agree to the terms of service by checking the appropriate box
- Click the "Create account" button
- Enter an organization name
- Click the "Save" button
If this is successful, you will be redirected to the main page of the Crusoe Cloud console. If you have been approved to create an account but aren't able to, please contact support.
Editing your account
Your Crusoe Cloud account inclues several pieces of information, including your name and organization name. This information is used to provide a personalized experience while using Crusoe Cloud.
If you wish to change this information, you can update your profile.
In order to update your profile in the Crusoe Cloud console:
- Visit the Crusoe Cloud console
- Click the "Settings" tab in the left nav
- Update the desired profile information
- Click the "Update" button