Creating an account
Crusoe Cloud is currently in private beta. If you do not currently have access, please request access to continue.
In order to use Crusoe Cloud, you must create an account and associate it with an organization.
If you are interested in using Crusoe Cloud, you can request access.
In order to request access you will be required to provide:
- Your name and email
- The name of the organization you're associated with
- A brief summary of your use case(s)
The Crusoe Cloud team will review your request and reach out with any questions.
Create your account
Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email welcoming you to Crusoe Cloud. You can click the link in the email get started or do the following:
- Visit the account signup page
- Enter the required information (name, email, password)
- Agree to the terms of service by checking the appropriate box
- Click the "Create account" button
- Enter an organization name
- Click the "Save" button
If this is successful, you will be redirected to the main mage of the Crusoe Cloud console. If you have been approved to create an account but aren't able to, please contact support.