Crusoe Cloud is currently in alpha. If you do not currently have access, please request access to continue.
January 25, 2023
v1alpha2 API: We've released our
v1alpha2API which introduces asynchronous operations for creating and updating resources. Asynchronous APIs enable better error handling and a lower risk of timeouts. Some examples include
createInstancewhich returns an
getComputeVMsInstancesOperationswhich returns all a list of
Operationresources associated with your VMs.
UI and CLI updates: Our UI and CLI now use our
v1alpha2APIs, providing better error handling, multiple parallel operations, and more robust operations.
July 21, 2022
- Service Status Page: status.crusoecloud.com is now available for developers to check for known issues or scheduled maintenance and subscribe for updates to Crusoe Cloud services. Status notifications are also visible as indicators on the user profile icon withing the console.
June 29, 2022
- One IP per VM: VMs are now created with their own IP address, rather than a shared IP. Currently only port 22 (
ssh) is open, but in the future we may allow you to allow ingress or egress traffic through other ports. This IP address is not static, and may change if you start and stop your machine.
June 28, 2022
- Password Reset: Users who have forgotten their password can now reset it from the home page of the console by clicking the
June 14, 2022
- Lifecycle Scripts: VMs are now able to automatically run scripts on startup and shutdown. Learn more in Lifecycle Scripts.
May 2, 2022
- Crusoe Cloud CLI: The Crusoe Cloud CLI is now available for download via
aptpackage managers. Get started by installing and configuring the CLI.
April 29, 2022
- NVIDIA Container Toolkit: The NVIDIA container toolkit is now installed by default on all newly created VMs.
- NVIDIA Driver Versions: Fixed a bug where the NVIDIA drivers could get out of sync with the operating system version, resulting in the GPUs no longer being found. The drivers are now updated appropriately and should always be on the correct version.
March 31, 2022
- SSH Key Management: Users can store SSH keys to be re-used on subsequent VMs without needing to add a key to each VM on creation.
- Dark Mode: Users can switch to dark mode in the settings drop down or by pressing
cmd + j.
- VM Creation Feedback: Additional error and progress messages have been added to notify users of the VM creation progress.
- VM Creation Timeout: Fixed a bug where the UI would timeout when attempting to launch VMs with four or more GPUs. Large VMs can now consistently be created without timing out.